Friday, October 2, 2009

CHRISTIAN and updates.


WOW crazy times and such. Christian is growing so fast we went for his 2 month check up and shots and he up to 12 lbs. and 24" long the doctor says that puts him above average for his age. HE has been able to lift his head and hold it steady for about 3 weeks. He also has been supporting his own weight now on his legs for a couple weeks. He is nothing like a newborn. He is very talkative and smiley. THIS KID ROCKS!!!
• Let's see Eunice is almost back to her pre birth weight, not like we thought she wouldn't not like me she enjoys exercise (DISGUSTING). She is just enjoying a be at home mom.
• The cookie pop business is doing good and we are always looking for new places to sell them. The popcorn seasonings have done awesome especially the Apple Cinnamon flavor. We are going to make some gift box sets for Christmas with all three flavors and a bottle of Gourmet Popcorn kernels. We are also working on many other ideas for the holidays.
• As for me, hmmmm thats a fun one last week I almost died I choked on a piece of chicken at the KFC and the workers refused to help. They did however call a ambulance and I got to ride to the ER with oxygen and such. Not really fun. I was so sore from all the convulsing until yesterday. I DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER CHOKING. Other than that all is good here. Grandma is good and we are all doing ok.

No comments: